Landline trouble! Please use the cell to contact us: 083 449 3639
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine is an increasingly popular option for those who are using assisted reproductive technology (ART) to conceive.
Chinese medicine and acupuncture can offer a lot of support to couples who are trying to fall pregnant, whether it is naturally or along with assisted fertility.
At Whole Health the treatment of infertility includes an assessment of the reproductive health, and overall health, of both partners. As reasons for difficulty in falling pregnant can be complex and multifactorial, we also assess your lifestyle, diet and nutritional status and emotional well being.
Treatment is aimed at:
- optimising ovarian function
- regulating hormonal imbalances
- regulating menstruation
- reducing stress
- assessing male reproductive health
- enhancing male reproductive health
- weekly acupuncture
- Chinese herbal medicine
- dietary counselling and lifestyle interventions where necessary
- referrals to other healthcare professionals where necessary
Treatments are tailored according to individual needs and a treatment schedule will be discussed and decided on at your initial consultation.